Promote your business at the North West's newest Wedding Fair.
Join us in celebrating the region's fantastic wedding suppliers, to provide the 'perfect day' for our bridal parties.
- The Lake District Wedding Fair is coming on the 23rd & 24th February 2019
- Any supplier to the wedding trade will have the perfect opportunity to be introduced to potential new customers
- We are working with many agencies, wedding magazines and specialists to ensure that we target the correct visitors.
Exhibiting at the show will...
- Strengthen your brand to the industry
- Introduce you to a wide range of wedding parties
- Give you the opportunity to meet fellow experts who you will be able to work with
As an exhibitor you will have:
- Opportunity to undertake show demonstrations on your stand
- Insertion into the show guide (a quality product that visitors will keep)
- Listing on the website with links to your own site and social media pages
- Ongoing publicity using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, trade magazines, local press and radio
- Links sent to all pre-registered visitors
Pre-registered visitors will be sent links to all confirmed exhibitors which will give them an opportunity to contact you before the show.
Your basic cost price is calculated on the size of your stand and we will provide the shell scheme to fit this. Optional extras will include, 500W power sockets (£25 per item), Halogen lighting for your stand (£25 per item) and 3 phase power where applicable (price on application).
Please note, if you require lighting, then the fascia boards included in your stand must be kept in place, the lights attach onto this and shine onto your back wall.
Payment can be made by BACS transfer or by credit / debit card.
Advertising in the Lake District Wedding Fair News, on Show Screens and Sponsorship packages:
- Full Page, Half Page or Quarter Page adverts or editorials available PLEASE CLICK GREEN LINK BELOW FOR DETAILS
- All visitors receive a FREE copy of the printed Lake District Wedding Fair News publication.
- On-line version will be available from early February.
- Official Show Sponsorship available to bring you increased publicity via Social Media and local press prior to the show. - Show sponsors will have their logo on all publications and promotional items and a listing on the website.
- Show sponsors will have their logo and stand information on the show screens throughout the exhibition area.
Floor Plan of exhibition area
Maximum stand height of 2.4 metres in the blue shaded area shown on the floor plan below, stands higher than this must locate in the other half of the room and only with permission of the organisers. Booked stands are shaded yellow.
Shell Scheme Features:
Wall panels are made up of 1m wide x 2.4m high interlocking units, Each unit is made from wood with a fabric cover. Promotional items acan be attached to the panels by pins or velcro. Use of glues is not allowed.